When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from your GP or other health specialist
- Medicare card, DVA Gold card and work cover documents
- Have your private hospital insurance information with you
- Copies of results, X-rays, MRI’s. CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- We bulk bill patients over 80 years of age and patients with DVA Gold card
Payment for all consultations is required on the day of appointment.
Please contact our office if you require a quote for your consultation.
We can accept cash, EFTPOS, credit card payments, bank cheques or money orders.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We know that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise in advance if we keep you waiting.